Thursday, November 11, 2010

Exit 343 talks to Crafty!

EXIT 343 Design 

What do you make and how did you get started?
My name is Stephanie Harvey and I frequently work under the business name
Exit343Design. I primarily work in silkscreen, making fine art prints, greeting cards,
handmade books, and printed fabric goodies. I started selling my work at shows during
college in 2006 and never expected anyone to buy anything . . . but they did, and here I
am!


Tell us about what you are bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday.
I always have an arsenal of hand-printed short run prints, ranging in price from $5.00
to $80.00, something for everyone! Last year, I began printing and sewing small plush
animals, perfect for kids or adults; they start at $8.00 and I currently have small paisley
birds and penguins in stock. I also have a range of Christmas cards sold in small packs,
the perfect handmade touch for the holiday!

What's the best present you have ever received?
That would be a tie between my SX-70, a three drawer flat-file, and my Macbook. Can
you tell where my interests lie?

All I want for Christmas....
AWacum tablet. For real.


Exit343 Design on Etsy

Exit 343 Design will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday, December 4th, from 11am to 5pm. Come talk computers with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment