Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rachel Shoshana answers Crafty's Questions!

Rachel Shoshana Jewelry

What do you make and how did you get your start?
I run Rachel Shoshana Jewelry. I make sterling silver gemstone jewelry. My whole life I have wanted to make jewelry. Four years ago I started to take some adult education classes to learn to silversmith. After taking classes for a while I applied to a craft show. After getting in I realized started my business and haven't looked back since.

Give us a sneak peek into what you are bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday.
I now have a whole line of Braille necklaces that feature a gemstone that relates to the meaning of the word written. Right now I have 9 words available: Love, Hope, Dream, Believe, Create, Peace, Joy, Luck and Forgive. Each necklace comes on an 18" chain and is available for $45. 

One of my personal favorites is my stacked ring sets. These sets all feature 3 rings that can be worn together as a stacked set or separately as dainty rings. These sets feature combination like Moonstone, rose quartz and onyx or labradorite, rose quartz and prehinite. These rings are great for any lady on your list. They are great for everyday or for a special night out on the town. All my stacked rings sets are priced at $54. 


What's the best present you have ever received? 
That would easily be my birthday present this year of a trip to Italy. I have wanted to go for ages and it was a great time. I also got a whole bunch of beautiful pearls in Rome so that was an extra bonus.

All I want for Christmas is....
World peace... or maybe just a new purse. Either or I'm flexible. 


Rachel will be selling her jewelry at Crafty Balboa on December 4th, stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment