Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christine Shirley comes to Crafty Balboa Holiday this Saturday!

Christine Shirley was born December 2010, after realizing I had been collecting way too much vintage material and jewelry in such a short lifespan! I studied fashion design, and consider it to be my first love. I am addicted to sewing, turning trash into treasure, and repurposing old memorable fabrics and jewelry, into new, practical apparel and accessories. 

I grew up surrounded by women who appreciated a good deal and loved beautiful things. Regardless of financial status, my MomMom, Grandmother and Mom always looked beautiful...minus those dreaded "acid wash,stretch, skinny jeans" my mom finally ditched after 30 years!!!

I design all of my handbags, hair accessories and other creations from vintage materials. Some I've inherited from family or friends but I also have a few secret corners of the world I frequent often for a good find! My designs are one of a kind, affordable, and are sure to be conversation pieces. 






Visit Christine Shirley at Crafty Balboa Holiday, December 8th from 11am to 6pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment