Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Yummy & Company answers Crafty's questions!

Tell us about Yummy & Company!
Growing up, I spent countless hours playing in the creek and exploring the woods behind our house, making necklaces and crowns out of twigs and clovers. I am still charmed by the intricacies of nature, and seek to capture it's beauty in my work. My other favorite obsession was playing with my mom's antique and costume jewelry. Now, I've merged both pastimes in my work, combining polymer clay floral designs with antique and vintage components to create one of a kind keepsakes and newfangled family heirlooms.

What's a great gift item you will be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
My little dandelion tuft designs seem to be a favorite of my customers, I think they evoke a bit of childhood nostalgia in folks! they range from $22-225, depending on the piece!

My favorite thing about the holidays is...
Getting together with my family and enjoying the traditions we've kept.




Visit Yummy & Company this Saturday at Crafty Balboa Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment