Monday, November 21, 2011

Chatting with NIGHT OWL DESIGNS

What's the one thing Nicole at Night Owl Designs hears the most? "OH MY GOD, do you remember this?"


What is it you do? I make kitschy jewelry and housewares inspired by the pop culture icons and cult oddities that I personally love. Night Owl is a fun combination of nostalgia and humor.


Tell us about some gift ideas you will be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday! I'm bringing a ton of everything! $1 buttons that make great stocking stuffers for anyone and everyone on your list. Jewelry: $6-$20 for the fun ladies in your lives. Vinyl record bowls/valet trays: at $5 they are great for the guy on your list that has you stumped in the gift department.


All I want for Christmas is... More hours in the day to get everything done.. but more realistically, I just want to be able to keep going with Night Owl Designs, learning more and more as I go.




Need to find Night Owl before December 17th? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment