Friday, November 18, 2011

Today we hear from BLACK HEART LETTERPRESS!

Blackheart Letterpress creates handmade letterpress goods with some crazy old letter pressing machinery. They are pretty fancy!


Tell us about what you do: Unique cards and prints for all occasions, printed with care on antique letterpresses older than your grandmom.


Can you give us a sneak peek of something fun you are bringing to Crafty Balboa?
We have a great card that features a quote from AC/DC that reads "Let me put my love into you, babe. Let me cut your cake with my knife." It's pretty much the perfect romantic sentiment for any day of the year.


All I want for Christmas is...A Vandercook proof press, a jeep, and Lucy Liu.








If you are looking for Blackheart Letterpress (or happen to have Lucy Lui's number) before Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 17th, find them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment