Thursday, November 17, 2011

Taking some time to chat with YUMMY & COMPANY

Yummy & Company hails from Baltimore, Maryland where she designs and creates each on of her fabulous pieces by hand! Say hello to Jennifer!


Tell us a little bit about what you doI’ve always loved jewelry, and can remember making necklaces, crowns, bracelets and rings out of clovers and twigs as a child. Growing up, I spent many hours playing in the creek and exploring the woods behind our house. To this day, I am still charmed by the intricacies and beauty of nature, and do my best to express that love, connection and admiration of the natural world in my designs.


Is there a paricular item you are bringing to Crafty Balboa that makes a great gift? I have some really sweet little bookmarks that would make fantastic stocking stuffers for book lovers and perfect holiday gifts for teachers. $25 each


All I want for Christmas is... Well, after checking out the vendor list, I fell in love with Kaye Rachelle's designs, so anything form her shop would be fantastic!





If you are looking for YUMMY & COMPANY before December 17th at Crafty Balboa Holiday, check her out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment