Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eleanor Jane chats about Jewelry

Eleanor Jane Jewelry
 

What do you make and how did you get your start?
Handcrafted enamel and silver jewelry. I started taking metals jewelry classes at an art center while living Washington, DC. Then while traveling in Thailand I stumbled upon a jewelry school where I studied intensively for a week, and that’s when I decided I needed to pursue jewelry making seriously! So, I moved to
Philadelphia to study metalsmithing and jewelry at University of the Arts, and I’ve been living here and making jewelry at my home studio ever since.

What are you bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
Enameled earrings – enameled earrings with vintage fabric print decals, in both bright
and muted colors, $40-$50
“Earwings” – elegant silver and gold bumble bee wing earrings, $70-$110
Enameled pendants – muted colored enameled pendants with antique images of bicycles,
tools, shoes, vegetables, and more, hung from chains and beaded necklaces, $40-$80

Eleanor Jane Jewelry on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment