Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night Owl Designs answers our questions!

Night Owl Designs 


What do you make and how did you get started?
Night Owl Designs is all of the kitschy jewelry and housewares you could ask for in one place! All pieces are inspired by the pop culture icons and cult oddities that I personally love. I’ve always made things for my friends, but it wasn’t until 2008 when my incredibly talented friend Jeanette asked me to participate in a craft fair with her that I began to entertain the possibility of turning my creative passions into an actual business venture.

What are you bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday? 
Tons of jewelry and housewares. There will be something for everyone, I promise!

All necklaces and earrings are priced between $6-$22. They feature everything from the Golden Girls, Pee Wee, MJ, and Elvis to the more natural/anatomical  images like the Night Owl best selling Anatomical Heart necklace. A ton of fun for anyone with a sense of humor and nostalgia!

My light switch plates are a great way to dress up any room in the house! Most feature similar images as my jewelry and are a steal at just $5.00!!

I’ve been making bowls from scratched and unplayable vinyl for years. Digging through the titles to find perfect bowl for the people on your Xmas list is so much fun! All bowls are just $5!

What's the best present you have ever made?
I made nicole a huge, hingy Duckie (from pretty in pink) necklace. It’s moveable, so it really looks like he’s dancing around to Otis Redding :)

All I want for Christmas is ...
To keep increasing my productivity with Night Owl. I’d love to be able to do this full time one day. I am so thankful for every compliment I’ve received and purchase that has been made! I don’t ever want to take it for granted!



Visit Night Owl Designs at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 4th from 11am to 5pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment