Friday, November 26, 2010

Hoodwink at Crafty Balboa Holiday

HOODWINK
This is a beautiful scarf that has been hand dyed on 100% silk twill. There are many layers of amazing subtle color and designs. One of a kind!
Hello! I am graduate of Tyler School of Art with a major in Fibers. I am also currently a graduate student at Drexel University to receive my Masters degree in Fashion Design.

I make many handmade items including bags, clothing, accessories, and housewares. Living in the city has made me focus on styles and designs geared towards the city life but can also be used everywhere. Lots of comfy hands free bags; Great for biking, shopping, or an everyday carry-all.
Lots of my clothing is made from scratch, but I also make reconstructed clothing out of clothes that would otherwise never be worn again. (Reduce, Re-use, Recycle!)
So adorable! Children size slippers based on All Star sneakers
Pastel Pink, Yellow, and Blue with Orange detailing. Acrylic and cotton.
Hoowdwink on Etsy

Hoodwink will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday!
December 4, 2010
11am to 5pm
315 South Broad Street

No comments:

Post a Comment