Thursday, December 15, 2011

MY SEPTEMBER MORNINGS at Crafty Balboa Holiday this Saturday!

I love working with anything old, any forgotten treasure from the past. Collecting the elements I use in my pieces is my favorite part of the work that I do, sometimes I find things and know immediately what they will become when I get them home,while others may be stashed away in my art room for years before I will use them. 
For me there is something comforting about giving new life to an item that was once loved but had been forgotten years ago. I love working with pieces that show tell tale signs of their age and will always choose to showcase the time worn patina of a found item instead of polishing it's past life away.





My September Mornings will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday this Saturday from 11am to 5pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment