Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OKAY HORRAY! talks to Crafty!

Okay Hooray! is printmaker Caroline Ziegler. I hear if you are lucky, she might break out into an impromtu song. Come to Crafty Balboa Holiday to find out!


Tell us about yourself! I'm a printmaker and crafter! As a printmaker, I mostly carve and print wood and linoleum blocks. Much of my work is narrative, so many of my prints include text in the form of short poems or stories. Whenever possible, I print with wood and lead type using traditional letterpress equipment.

I also love needle-crafts. Embroidery, felt and crochet allow me to create 3D characters which beg for their own stories. My characters are quirky, playful, and sometimes even mischievous.

Is there something special you are bringing to Crafty Balboa?This year I want to share my love of embroidery, so I've created mermaid and merman embroidery finger puppet kits! It comes with everything you need and a booklet of detailed instructions to create your own merfolk. 

They're fun for anyone interested in learning embroidery or already familiar with it that's into puppets and/or merfolk! They range from $15-$25 (the more expensive kits are hand painted).

All I want for Christmas is... a Vandercook!




If you need to find Okay Hooray before December 17th, check her out here!

2 comments:

  1. nice craft. Now you can use this business directory yellow pages to promote wood crafts import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.gskfeeds.xyz/rice-ddgs.html

    Welcome to GSK Feeds
    Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS)

    We at GSK Feeds are into Feed Ingredient's trade, Premium Suppliers of DDGS in Bulk quantities throughout India.

    DDGS is a by product of Ethanol extraction process, to simplify technically Distilling ethanol from yeast Fermentation of grains like Maize and Rice.

    DDGS is fascinating product consisting of nutrients essential for healthy and fast growth.

    Value Added Features of DDGS

    Primary source of Energy
    Secondary source of Protein
    High Phosphorus Value

    We offer Quality DDGS products to various feed industry like Dairy cows/Poultry/ Fish/Aqua/ Swine. DDGS as feed for live stock due to high content of protein and energy . It is high Digestible Fiber source and highly palatable.

    Recommended Dietary inclusion of DDGS:
    Rice Ddgs

    ReplyDelete