Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crinoline at Crafty Balboa Holiday!

Please tell us about Crinoline!
I hand sew quirky plush and other creations out of felt made from recycled plastic bottles and embellish with soy paint. Everything I make is wool-free and vegan friendly!

What's your favorite gift item you will be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
I really love my plush broccoli for $16! For vegans and vegetarians and cruciferous vegetable lovers - and kids seem to love this one too!

My favorite thing about the holiday is....
Christmas Eve spent with my family watching holiday movies (White Christmas, Elf, and The Muppet Christmas Carol are on our list), opening gifts and eating lots of snacks!




Visit Crinoline at Crafty Balboa Holiday December 8th from 11am to 6pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment