Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Milkshake Crafts chats with Crafty!!

Tell us about your work!
My work is inspired by nature, like gardens, beaches and woods. My bold surface patterns start out as drawings in ink on paper, and are then digitally colored and repeated. The patterns and images created from those drawings are then used on milkshake's home accessories (clocks, art blocks and magnets to name a few). All work is done by me in my Elkins Park studio.

What's a great gift item you'll be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
My desk clocks make great gifts (for teachers, too!). They can hang on the wall or sit on a tabletop. Some of the images you can choose from are: bird, owl, dragonfly, flower, matroyshka, fish, butterfly and seahorse.




Milkshake Crafts will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th! You can start making your shopping list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment