Friday, November 30, 2012

Old Blood Designs at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th!

A 2009 graduate of the University of the Arts Jewelry/Metals Program, I have been making jewelry for as long as I can remember. It started by picking up treasures on the ground and wearing them as a child and in a sense, that's still how it remains! 

I started Old Blood in 2012. Naming a business is no simple task but the name came easily to me as I see Jewelry as more than just an art form. It is a human impulse and it is just as old as we are. I draw my inspiration from the world we have built around us that is heaped upon all that came to pass before us, with a great respect for the earth where all material comes from and returns.





Old Blood Designs will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th!



No comments:

Post a Comment