Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pupcakes,Bits & Pieces joins Crafty Balboa Holiday!

Can you tell us a little bit about Pupcakes, Bits& Pieces?
Pupcakes, Bits & Pieces all started because of my little sidekick (and now mascot!) named Amélie. Frustrated by the preservatives in most store bought treats, I decided to make Miss Amélie's treats myself. Soon enough, family, friends, neighbors and strangers all wanted to buy the treats. So, a small homemade pet business was born. My mission is to provide an eco-conscious product made from all natural and human grade ingredients. Handmade and homemade is my mantra.

What product would you recommend as a gift item?
My newest and most popular product is the 6-pack of doggie doughnuts. One of each flavor: strawberry banana, mint chocolate (carob & parsley!), sweet potato and flax seed, peanut butter and sesame, carob marble, and original glaze. $12.

Anything else we should know?!
We're not ALL about dogs. We also have a line of hand crocheted organic catnip toys. In fact, at Crafty Balboa we'll be premiering some brand new toys...including santa mice, octopus, and even sushi!

My favorite thing about the holidays is....
Dressing my dog up in one of our festive holiday Pupcakes sweaters. She just looks so darn cute!





Pupcakes,Bits & Pieces will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th! Check out her store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment