Monday, November 19, 2012

The Golden Hen Chats with Crafty!

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
I love creating small works of art with gold and copper leaf embellishments. The Golden Hen isn’t just your everyday chicken print. Yes, there are fancy roosters, but also bears on bicycles, elephants on bottles, and much much more! Each piece is created with care, using a photo-transfer process and worked into with mixed media.

What do you think is the gift item you will be bringing to Crafty Holiday?
My best seller is "Lloyd" the rooster. He is full of personality, and struts his stuff in front of copper leafing. Priced at $45! In addition to my golden mixed media pieces, I will be selling small potted greenery. Limited edition– they are the perfect stocking stuffer!

All I want for Christmas is...
This sexy chicken.




The Golden Hen will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th! In the meantime, check her out here!

1 comment: