Thursday, November 29, 2012

Saffron Creations chats with Crafty!

Tell us about what you do!
Saffron Creations jewelry is made from vintage cookie tins and tea tins that may have otherwise been tossed in a closet or even thrown away. I've found a way to reclaim and highlight their unique artwork and patterns by transforming them into lovely jewelry.

What a great gift item you will be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
My current favorite item for gift giving is my recycled tin Skinny Bangle. It can be worn alone, but looks spectacular when stacked two or three at a time. $34 each, set of 2 for $55, set of 3 for $72. I will be offering a special lower pricing on these at the show!

All I want for Christmas is....
A little elf to help grind, sand and smooth all those sharp tin edges. It's a never-ending job!



Saffron Creations will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th from 11am to 8pm!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank
    goodness I found it. You’ve made my day! Thanks again! “One never goes so far
    as when one doesn’t know where one is going.
    Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete