Monday, November 12, 2012

Phea Jean at Crafty Balboa Holiday!

Tell us what it is you do.
I create one of a kind clothing and accessories made with primarily vintage and upcycled materials. I design and meticulously sew everything myself, at my home studio in South Philly! I love mixing patterns and textures and adding notions galore to create unique, one of a kind items.

Which of your items would make a great holiday gift?
I'm excited about the new ponchos I made this year, a slight variation from the capes I've made in past years. They are warm and cozy and slip right on, and they have hoods...who doesn't like a hood on whatever they're wearing? The ponchos will be available for $60.
I've also been sewing lots of funky infinity scarves which have been getting a great response. The scarves make great gifts and I'll be sure to have plenty on hand for $25-$35.


What's your favorite thing about the holidays?
Having time off to spend with my family and the best little guy, Apollo.


 Phea Jean will be at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th! Start your shopping list by checking out her shop here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment