Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dop Dop Designs Chats with Crafty!

Please tell us about Dop Dop Designs!
I design limited edition aprons, kitchen accessories and tableware. Color theory is what dop dop is all about...how colors, when combined, can evoke sentiment and emotion. With color, I hope to inspire you to create, entertain, and have fun with whatever it is you do! Or at least look good while doing it!

What are some great gift items you will be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
All of my products make fabulous gifts! Nothing says, "I'm here to enjoy a nice hot meal" like a swanky set of handmade potholders ($25)or waist apron ($28). For the kiddos, doodle kits ($20) are a stocking stuffer must!

My favorite thing about the holidays is....
making cookies with my two boys who insist on wearing their aprons. Love it!





Check out Dop Dop Designs at Crafty Balboa Holiday on December 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment