Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tadpole Creations gets chatty with Crafty!

Please introduce yourself!
Greetings, I am Renee - the designer and craftsperson behind Tadpole Creations.I create hand crafted soft toys, accessories, and apparel for babies and children. Tadpole Creations was established on Etsy in 2007 when my children were still quite small. Five years later, my little Etsy shop has grown into a full time pursuit with branching out into the greater Philadelphia craft fair scene.

In your opinion, what's the best gift item you'll be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
Stuffed Elephant Rattle for any Age - $26

All I want for Christmas is...
Sleep!





Tadpole Creations is so excited to be part of Crafty Balboa Holiday this year! Come by on December 8th and say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment