Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rainbow Alternative answers Crafty's questions!

Tell us about Rainbow Alternative!
I use hand-cut stencils + spray paint to create totally unique t-shirt and apparel designs! My brand, Rainbow Alternative, is a fun mix of pro-LGBT and random 80's pop culture themes. There's a little something for everyone... especially if you dig Hall & Oates.

What's a great gift item you will be bringing to Crafty Balboa Holiday?
My baby onesies make a great gift for the little ones (or soon to be little ones) on your shopping list. They are $12 each, or 2 for $20!

My favorite thing about the holidays is...
The feeling! I'm a summer person- 80 degrees, sunshine and sand are what I long for during the winter months. But, there is something to be said about the feeling of the holiday season- the decorations, the cozy snow days spent with that special someone- the magic in the air!




Rainbow Alternative loves doing custom orders! If you have an idea in mind, fire away- in person @ Crafty Balboa Holiday or on the interwebs atnicole@rainbowalternative.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment